- 10K/5K Waterproof/Breathability Rating, Critically Taped Seams
- Active Core Temperature System, ACT1
- Classic Fit
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Jacket-to-Pant Snap Interface
- Two-Way YKK Center Front Zipper
- Adjustable Velcro Closure Cuffs
- Ergonomic Attached Swivel Hood with Back One-Hand Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Mesh Lined Pit Zips
- Velcro Closure Easy Scan Pass Pocket on Sleeve
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and Inner Collar
- Inner Media Player Pocket with Easy View Window
- Self-Fabric Lift Ticket Loop
- Elastic Sides on Bottom Hem
HIGH STYLE AND PROTECTION WITHOUT THE HIGH PRICE TAG. By Incorporating various new fabrics and details throughout numerous styles, we have managed to bring you the most valuable collection around. Combining Ride’s signature Rideractive Features and Ride’s exclusive Hydrapel™ technology with a 10K/5K waterproof/breathable rating, we offer all of the functionality needed for a good day on the hill. So whether you are just starting out or have a few years under your belt, this collection will have you riding in style without breaking the bank.
Our classic jacket and pant fit is made to be worn with style and comfort, allowing room for layering and to maximize mobility.
Shell outerwear with zonal lining materials carefully mapped to manage the core temperature of the ultra active and is ideal for layering.
AQUAPEL BY NANO-TEX
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Each Aquapel™ fabric has its own unique recipe, especially formulated for the construction and weave of that specific fabric. No cookie cutter approach here!
- Ride Women's Crown Snow Jacket - Twilight Navy Ride outerwear is epic!Review by Bryn - Cleanline Staff Bryn - Cleanline Staff
RatingOne of my first snowboard jackets was a ride jacket, and I still have it. It is still my favorite coat (even though it is now 7 years old).(Posted on 11/18/2013) 2013-11-18
The lining has stayed fluffy and toasty, I can fit my whole life in the pockets and the snow skirt actually stays in place. I highly suggest their gear.
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.