MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
The 10K waterproof rated Broadview jacket is insulated with Ride’s new ACT3™ zonal lining system that features light and mid-weight insulation zones with venting and unique materials. Along with details like critically taped seams, powder skirt, and water repelling powers of Aquapel™, this insulated snowboard jacket will keep you warm and comfy, but keep it easy on the wallet.
- 10K/5K Waterproof/Breathability: HIGH STYLE AND PROTECTION WITHOUT THE HIGH PRICE TAG. By Incorporating various new fabrics and details throughout numerous styles, we have managed to bring you the most valuable collection around. Combining Ride’s signature Rideractive Features and Ride’s exclusive Hydrapel™ technology with a 10K/5K waterproof/breathable rating, we offer all of the functionality needed for a good day on the hill. So whether you are just starting out or have a few years under your belt, this collection will have you riding in style without breaking the bank.
- Active Core Temperature System, ACT3: Insulated outerwear featuring light and mid-weight insulation zones, paired with venting and distinct lining materials to maintain warmth and comfort.
- AQUAPEL BY NANO-TEX: Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Each Aquapel™ fabric has its own unique recipe, especially formulated for the construction and weave of that specific fabric. No cookie cutter approach here!
- Classic Fit: Our classic jacket and pant fit is made to be worn with style and comfort, allowing room for layering and to maximize mobility.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Jacket-to-Pant Snap Interface
- Two-Way YKK Center Front Zipper
- Adjustable Velcro Closure Cuffs
- Ergonomic Attached Swivel Hood with Back One-Hand Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment Hidden Inside Front Pocket
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and Inner Collar
- Inner Media Pocket
- Self-Fabric Lift Ticket Loop
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy