KEEP YOUR PANTS ON
Step up your style with our 10K waterproof rated Phinney shell snowboard pant. Featuring new Aquapel™ water repellent technology that allows water to bead up and roll off, critically taped seams and ACT1™ zonal lining system that’s great for layering. This snowboard pant delivers comfort and protection at a price that won’t leave you broke.
- 10K/5K Waterproof/Breathability: HIGH STYLE AND PROTECTION WITHOUT THE HIGH PRICE TAG. By Incorporating various new fabrics and details throughout numerous styles, we have managed to bring you the most valuable collection around. Combining Ride’s signature Rideractive Features and Ride’s exclusive Hydrapel™ technology with a 10K/5K waterproof/breathable rating, we offer all of the functionality needed for a good day on the hill. So whether you are just starting out or have a few years under your belt, this collection will have you riding in style without breaking the bank.
- Active Core Temperature System, ACT1: Shell outerwear with zonal lining materials carefully mapped to manage the core temperature of the ultra active and is ideal for layering.
- AQUAPEL BY NANO-TEX: Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Each Aquapel™ fabric has its own unique recipe, especially formulated for the construction and weave of that specific fabric. No cookie cutter approach here!
- Classic Fit: Our classic jacket and pant fit is made to be worn with style and comfort, allowing room for layering and to maximize mobility.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Outer Waist Adjustments with Double Snap Waist Closure
- Articulation at the Knees
- Shred-Free Back Pant Hem
- Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Velvety Tricot Inner Waist and Fly
- Boot Gaiters with Boot Hook
- Inner Leg Snap Pleat
- Self-Fabric Lift Ticket Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.