Connect the ergonomic and lightweight Ride Engine Carbon Slider Bar for a more fluid riding experience. The Carbon Slider Bar is a spreader bar that connects directly with the rider's chicken loops allowing an incredible range of motion between the kite and rider, while the harness' lumbar lock technology works its magic so the rider can change angles of attack, carve upwind, ride toe-side and slash waves.
- Stiff, lightweight carbon construction
- Connects directly to chicken loop for fluid riding experiences
- Allows for better range of motion, optimal body position
- A must-have for surfers and hooked-in riders
- Compatible with all Ride Engine harnesses
Harness and Spreader Bar Sizing
XS: 22 - 25" / 56 - 63.5 cm / SB: 6" or 8"
S: 26 - 32" / 66 - 81 cm / SB: 8"
M: 33 - 36" / 89 - 91 cm / SB: 8" or 10"
L: 37 - 39" / 94 - 99 cm / SB: 10"
XL: 40 - 42" / 102 - 107 cm / SB: 10" or 12"
XXL: 43 - 43" / 109 - 117 cm / SB: 12"
Write Your Own Review
The fact is Ride Engine sports are pursued in the elements and Ride Engine gear gets ridden hard. All of our gear is bound to take some abuse. Ride Engine policies provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by Ride Engine has a 1 year warranty. Used and demo products are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact (on any surface including water) or neglect
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness
- Parts or hardware that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment
We want to see you back on your gear almost as much as you want to use it, but please be patient we will work to get your case resolved as quick as possible. Warranties are usually resolved in a timely manner and will be processed in the order they come in. If you are in the USA please contact the shop/dealer you purchased your product from to process your warranty. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 509-427-4950. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy