Form and function synergize with the high-tech and eye-catching Red Engine Carbon Katana Elite Harness. Constructed with double carbon fiber and Kevlar, the Elite model is Red Engine's lightest, strongest and stiffest of their three harnesses. Being enticingly lightweight and low profile, the harness creates a riding experience unlike anything else available on the market. Boasting a hard-shell Lumbar Lock technology, the harness does not rotate or slide; it locks in place and stays exactly where it should. Once riders try this fluid, direct connection to the wind, they won’t want to go back.
- Armor Shell: Industry’s first hard shell harness, the Armor is light, strong and ergonomically contoured. Load is distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the armor shell, preventing harness from buckling or pinching
- Precision Fit: Modeled from hundreds of custom body molds, the harness shell conforms to the contours of a rider’s back for a precision ergonomic fit
- Lumbar Lock: Harness conforms to lumbar, back and sides to lock securely in place. Harness won’t slide from side to side or ride up
- Low Profile: Hard-shell core allows for low-profile design, reducing weight and bulk and giving riders more mobility with less restrictions
- Fusion Foam: Soft foam core conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold
- Alliance Belt: Comfort and security join forces with the Alliance Belt, which conjoins the harness’ elastic waist belt and cushioned spreader bar pad, resulting in a unified belt that stays tight and keeps the spreader bar down low where it’s supposed to be
Write Your Own Review
The fact is Ride Engine sports are pursued in the elements and Ride Engine gear gets ridden hard. All of our gear is bound to take some abuse. Ride Engine policies provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by Ride Engine has a 1 year warranty. Used and demo products are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact (on any surface including water) or neglect
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness
- Parts or hardware that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment
We want to see you back on your gear almost as much as you want to use it, but please be patient we will work to get your case resolved as quick as possible. Warranties are usually resolved in a timely manner and will be processed in the order they come in. If you are in the USA please contact the shop/dealer you purchased your product from to process your warranty. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 509-427-4950. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy