Rayne Team Rider Douglas Dalua is a beast on the hill and has taken top podiums for years, including World Championionships while riding the Rayne Amazon, Douglas Dalua’s Signature Series board.
The Amazon is one of the Rayne team’s favorite boards for sure, but as riders and their skills progress, we tend to realize there is better size board for a certain style of riding and a better size wheelbase for the road you’re on, especially in a race. Dalua is no different and he was looking for the same Amazon feel and performance, but with a shorter wheelbase. We listened and worked with him to ensure it was just right – Meet the Piranha!
Dimensions: 10" X 37.5"
Wheelbase: 28 to 29"
Nose Length: 1.75"
Tail Length: 1.625"
- Sharp Edges - Final touch for locked in feet
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core - Stronger than steel, light like a feather.
- Pre-tensioned fibreglass - Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork - Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Speed Stiff - Don’t get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.
- Twin Shape - Freedom to choose any path or direction.
- 3 Stage Rocker - Pre-loads your legs for easier tucking and turning.
- Radial Drop Platform – Cradles your feet to keep them where you want. Ideal for freeriding.
- Mean Cave – Concave designed to be steeper in the middle to give you both pockets and gas pedals.
- Variable Drop Thru Mounting - Lets you pick the wheelbase that works best for you. (The Amazon does not fit Randal Base Plates)
- Bee Orange Finish - Smells good, tastes great, and seals and protects your board without harmful chemicals.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy