- 100% Hyperstretch II Neoprene - Strong, durable ultra-elasticized material that increases your flexibility and stretches when you do.
- Vaporstretch Mesh (Chest & Back) - Maximum stretch mesh skin with a high heat insulation and closed cell structure that's wind and water repellent.
- Seamless Paddle Panel - Unbelievable flexibility and extreme paddling comfort. The name says it: Seamless, where it counts.
- Hydroshield - Prevents water entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer. Hydroshield is a must for cool to cold water conditions.
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure - A completely adjustable neck closure that creates a comfortable, secure and watertight seal.
- YKK #10 Back Zip - Enables easy entry and exit of your wetsuit.
- Ectoflex Knee Pads - A durable, yet lightweight and extremely flexible outer knee pad designed not only to protect you and your board, but to be low profile.
- External Key Pocket - Easy and secure access to your key.
- GBS (Glued & Blind Stitched) Seams - GBS stitched wetsuits have triple glued and single blind stitched seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Youth Quiksilver Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size to get we strongly urgue you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.