A stretchy, chest zip entry with a flare of color, the Quiksilver Youth Syncro 4/3 Wetsuit hits all the marks to have your up and coming surfer wearing a suit like their favorite pro. Affordable, durable and warm, the chest zip Youth Syncro has a simple dislocating front zip entry system like most pro model suits. The chest entry allows for a snug fit and a more complete seal, eliminating chilly flushes of cold water through the neck area. This budget friendly coldwater youth wetsuit is made with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene and is packed with simple features that'll keep little shredders comfortable and protected from the elements.
Built with GBS seam construction and the Hydroshield Water Barrier, the Syncro helps eliminate cold water leaks and flushing so the heat stays locked in. The Syncro adds warmth with its Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining that is placed on the chest and back watershield to absorb sunlight and retain body heat. With a comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads, the Syncro is built with top end features for stretch and flexibility but is designed around an economical price. Get your young water enthusiast into a suit that'll have them stoked to be in the water all day long!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQBW103023
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Triple Glued and Blind Stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents water from entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK#8 Chest Zip: Simple dislocating horizontal front zip entry system with cinch cord for a snug, flush free fit
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 12-16°C/53-61°F
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Youth Quiksilver Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size to get we strongly urgue you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy