Be sure your little shredder is having fun in the water with the Quiksilver Youth Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit. Made from stretchy but durable FN Lite neoprene and lined with a warm Bio-fleece jersey, the Syncro will keep a smile on your kids face as they tackle the beach. The back zip entry makes for easy in and out while the GBS seams limit water entry and lock in body heat. A great suit at a great price.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blindstitched Seams
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015
Manufactures Part Number: AQBW103006
- FN Lite Neoprene - Packed with air cells for lightweight warmth
- Bio-fleece Thermal Neoprene - Warm, light & quick drying jersey lining
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams - A triple glued and blind stitched seam treatment that reduces sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- YKK #10 Back Zip - Spend time in the water not getting into a suit. Easy to get on and effortless to get out of
- Ecto Flex Knee Pads - A durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pad
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Youth Quiksilver Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size to get we strongly urgue you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy