Need a quality suit that will last and keep your kid warm at an amazing price? The Quiksilver Youth Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit has everything your little surfer needs to get in the water and start having fun. This budget friendly cool water youth wetsuit is made with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene and is packed with simple features that'll keep the little ones comfortable and protected from the elements.
Built with GBS seam construction and the Hydroshield Water Barrier, the Syncro helps eliminate cold water leaks and flushing so the heat stays locked in. The Syncro adds warmth with its Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining that is placed on the chest and back watershield to absorb sunlight and retain body heat. With a comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads, the Syncro is built with top end features for stretch and flexibility but is designed around an economical price. Get your little fish into a suit that'll have them stoked to play in the water all day long!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQBW103024
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Triple Glued and Blind Stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents water from entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- Ankle Zip: Simple short zipper on the back of the ankles for easy on and off
- YKK#10 Back Zip: Spend time in the water, not getting into a suit. Easy to get into and effortless to get out of
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver Youth Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Great suitReview by clestenkof clestenkof
RatingMy 4yo daughter uses it to swim in our local mountain lake. It's a snow-melt lake, so cold water. My daughter can swim for an hour, or so, before getting chilly. She loves this wetsuit.(Posted on 10/4/2016) 2016-10-04
- Quiksilver Youth Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 warmReview by jbro jbro
Ratinggood suit for my son. little baggy under the pits but might be his build. Very warm(Posted on 7/20/2016) 2016-07-20
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Youth Quiksilver Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size to get we strongly urgue you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy