Keep the chill away and make more time to play in the Quiksilver Youth Syncro 3/2 Wetsuit. This carefree back zip wetsuit is constructed using Quiksilver's incredibly stretchy FN Lite Neoprene and durable glued and blind-stitched seams. A soft and cozy Infared thermal lining insulates the core behind panels of wind deflecting smoothie neoprene keeping heat locked in for extra warmth. The Syncro is a long lasting suit that has tough knee pads, a soft, rash resistant neck and ankle zippers to make days on the beach fun and easy.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind-Stitched
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: EQBW103013
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and Water Repellent to Keep You Warmer, this Thermal Neoprene is 16% More Flexible than Competitors’
- Far Infrared Heat Technology: A Combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A Warm Thermal Blend that Retains Body Heat by Conducting it Back into the Lining
- YKK#10 Back Zip: Spend Time In the Water, Not Getting Into a Suit.
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely Adjustable Neck Closure System that Creates a Secure and Watertight Seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra Smooth Neoprene Liner for Superior Comfort along with a Watertight Seal
- Ecto-Flex Knee Pads: Durable, Lightweight and Flexible Outer Knee Pads That Protect You and Your Board
- Leg Zips: Short Zippers Along the Ankles for Easier Entry and Exit
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Youth Quiksilver Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size to get we strongly urgue you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy