Enjoy the lightweight and breathable material of the Quiksilver Lock Up Rash Guard. This quick dry surf top offers full upper body coverage from the brutal sun so that you're not drained of precious energy out in the lineup. Not only does the Lock Up rashie provide relief from sunburn but it'll help lock down wax rub and sand rash, making your sessions something to smile about.
- UPF 50+ Ultraviolet Sun Protection
- Soft and Durable Flatlock Stitch
- Snug Performance Fit
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
Quiksilver Men’s Clothing Size Chart
|Tops & Elastic Waist Bottoms||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
*Sleeve length is measured from the center back seam to the end of cuff
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy