With seams barricaded from cold water, the Quiksilver Syncro Plus 4/3 Wetsuit helps raise your wave count by keeping you warmer so you can surf longer. Built using Quiksilver's incredibly stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, the Syncro Plus comes fitted with a soft and cozy Infared thermal lining that hugs your body and a wind deflecting Smoothie Neoprene on the back and chest. Durable glued and blind-stitched construction, paired with fully sealed exterior seams using Quiksilver's Liquid Flex Seal technology, create a long lasting, leak preventing suit. Offering high end features for a budget price, the Syncro Plus allows you to get in the water with more wetsuit for less.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: External Liquid Flex Seal
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: EQYW103021
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and Water Repellent to Keep You Warmer, this Thermal Neoprene is 16% More Flexible than Competitors’
- Far Infrared Heat Technology: A Combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A Warm Thermal Blend that Retains Body Heat by Conducting it Back into the Lining
- Chest Zip Entry: Water-Block Semi Dry PK#8 Zip with Coated, Off-Set Teeth to Create a Watertight Seal That Minimizes Zip Flush
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- LFS Seams: Stretchy, Flexible Liquid Tape that Seals GBS Stitched Seams and Prevents Water Entry
- Ecto-Flex Knee Pads: Durable, Lightweight and Flexible Outer Knee Pads That Protect You and Your Board
- Materials: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver Syncro Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit Great wetsuitReview by Trevdog Trevdog
RatingThis wetsuit is extremely warm and comfortable. I used this wetsuit in New Jersey late fall and was warm. Great product and customer service.(Posted on 12/4/2016) 2016-12-04
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy