The Syncro just got better! This year the Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit takes it to the next level by adding sealed seams to the Syncro we all know and love. This budget friendly suit is going to be noticeably warmer than its non-sealed counterpart making the small price difference well worth the money.
Taking from top end features found in the AG47 Wetsuit, the Syncro LFS uses 100% stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, leak eliminating LFS Seams and Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining in the chest and back to retain body heat. A comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads round this suit out nicely. The Syncro is built to provide stretch and flexibility but designed around an economical price making it a top choice for new surfers and budget minded surfers alike.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Liquid Flex Seam Seals
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW103035
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- LFS Seams: A stretchy, flexible liquid tape that seals GBS stitched seams. LFS refuses to leak.
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 15°C +/59°F +
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit Great valueReview by Kevin sullivan Kevin sullivan
RatingHave worn this suit 6 times now. Got it a week or two ago. Comfortable, light, sealed seams are nice. It's still pretty warm in the North Atlantic, but I've been out for 3 hrs plus on super windy (20-30 mph) days without getting cold at all. No flushing on the neck when duck diving. For the money it's solid. Only thing I can't comment on is durability, since it's still really new.(Posted on 9/13/2016) 2016-09-13
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy