The Syncro just got better! This year the Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit takes it to the next level by adding sealed seams to the Syncro we all know and love. This budget friendly suit is going to be noticeably warmer than its non-sealed counterpart making the small price difference well worth the money.
Taking from top end features found in the AG47 Wetsuit, the Syncro LFS uses 100% stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, leak eliminating LFS Seams and Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining in the chest and back to retain body heat. A comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads round this suit out nicely. The Syncro is built to provide stretch and flexibility but designed around an economical price making it a top choice for new surfers and budget minded surfers alike.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Liquid Flex Seam Seals
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW103035
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- LFS Seams: A stretchy, flexible liquid tape that seals GBS stitched seams. LFS refuses to leak.
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 15°C +/59°F +
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit ExcellentReview by Rich Rich
RatingVery comfortable, durable for the price. Very easy to get in and out. You will not be disappointed. Super warm. I used them in 60-65 degrees and stay in the water 3-4 hours each time.(Posted on 11/23/2016) 2016-11-23
- Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit Value is pretty off the charts one caveatReview by PG PG
RatingI've been devoted to Rip Curl suits for years and still am for certain reasons. Quik has some leverage on pricing recently they really got their Syncros to be really like the "e-bomb" and they feel great, they are like a second skin in many ways, but the problem I have had from the first day with Quik is the water that won't flush in the lower calf area. This never happens on any RIp Curl suit what-so-ever. The Quik, I have had Cyphers, Syncros and they both do it. This could be from my physique and I have pretty good sized legs which you'd think would put less between me and the suit, it does, but for some reason the way the bottom of these suits is likely just stitched a certain way that holds water. Its probably for thinner ankles, I can only guess. I know I get the right size.(Posted on 11/21/2016) 2016-11-21
The positives that are pretty undeniable is the suit's heat that it retains. The chest liner is essential to me when I get a 3:2 Syncro unless I am living in 60+ water the whole time. When it dips into 57 degrees and you have an overcast day, it's essential to have this extra heat cycling fuzzy stuff. It is a good non-flushing suit, I had one get a couple drops into the body but all in all I was happy with the value for the purchase, no pin holes of water getting in anywhere, they don't want you to be pissed at quik , they make a great suit only the water collecting for "me" that might not do it to you. If it does do it to you, you might want to let them know so that market research allows them to improve.
Being 5'11" 178 is the sweet spot for this suit L size it should have no issues, and " it doesn't" but ALL of the Quik suits (I've had about 4) seem to pool a little in the calves.
If you have a similar build or think this might happen to you, I would strongly suggest the RIp Curl , and any of them. The reason is that I have worn all of their models from the thinnest to the Flash Bomb series (which really do instantly dry) and really they are always fitted perfectly in the lower legs.
Summary :Value is A+
Quiksilver Warranty is always awesome. They are good people. I like the way they handle customers. Thats important, as an ex rep for 11 brands, I am not blowing bs here.
The functionality is superb for the price , I am not sure it can be beat.
YOu would have to put another $75+ to beat it in a RIp Curl. inexpensive suit to be able to have the features and you could push it into a low 4/3 situation , if its chilling stormy and sub 56 degrees, you're going to only use this suit if you are paddling a crazy swell with super consistent no waiting...
But I am telling you that it will pool for a body like mine in the lower legs and it has happened across 4 suits. If you are not wearing booties , it might help or hurt, unclear, because I do not know why it happens.
I still bought it knowing this if that gives you any indication why I still give it 5 stars because the think just doesn't leak, it feels unrestrictive, and stays warm. This is the part you really want to know so I say its money well spent.
- Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit High quality and fits greatReview by Ryan Ryan
RatingI have used this wetsuit a few times and it is high quality and comfortable. I am 6'3" and 185 and it fits great.(Posted on 10/18/2016) 2016-10-18
- Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit Great valueReview by Kevin sullivan Kevin sullivan
RatingHave worn this suit 6 times now. Got it a week or two ago. Comfortable, light, sealed seams are nice. It's still pretty warm in the North Atlantic, but I've been out for 3 hrs plus on super windy (20-30 mph) days without getting cold at all. No flushing on the neck when duck diving. For the money it's solid. Only thing I can't comment on is durability, since it's still really new.(Posted on 9/13/2016) 2016-09-13
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy