Pull on the cold water ready Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit and open up the door to multiple wave rich corners of the globe. The quality found in the Hooded Syncro Wetsuit surpasses it's incredible price point making it one of the best coldwater wetsuit options for budget surfers, beginners or guys that know a bargain when they see it. Constructed using Quiksilver's incredibly stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, the Syncro has a soft and cozy Infared thermal lining that hugs your body as the wind deflecting Smoothie Neoprene insulates your core. The fully integrated hood blocks gnarly brain freeze and the durable glued and blind-stitched seams help to create a long lasting suit. Built to get you in the water for as little cash as possible without short changing on function or materials, the Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit should definitely get you stoked!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind-Stitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: EQYW203003
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and Water Repellent to Keep You Warmer, this Thermal Neoprene is 16% More Flexible than Competitors’
- Far Infrared Heat Technology: A Combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A Warm Thermal Blend that Retains Body Heat by Conducting it Back into the Lining
- Attached Hood: FN Lite/Thermal Smoothie Neoprene Hood with Barrel Cinch Lock and Visor
- Chest Zip Entry: Water-Block Semi Dry PK#8 Zip with Coated, Off-Set Teeth to Create a Watertight Seal That Minimizes Zip Flush
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- Ecto-Flex Knee Pads: Durable, Lightweight and Flexible Outer Knee Pads That Protect You and Your Board
- Materials: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit Awesome great quality and warmReview by Aron Aron
RatingGreat suit, went in 41 f no problem warm and great fit and quality great buy and great service will definitely buy again.(Posted on 1/23/2017) 2017-01-23
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit AwesomeReview by Kevdog Kevdog
RatingGot this suit as a Christmas present and wow! Surfed 2 times in cold northeast surf and was toasty warm. Definitely will shop cleanline again(Posted on 1/2/2017) 2017-01-02
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit Two thumbs upReview by Cory Cory
RatingI needed a new suit for the east coast winter. Suit is awesome. Price was great. Arrived quickly. I have no complaints. I will shop cleanline again(Posted on 12/29/2016) 2016-12-29
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit I was warm on a cold NorCal dayReview by Geoff Geoff
RatingGreat suit super flexible I bought the one without the sealed seamed everyone was shivering today and I was toasty on a cold NorCal day(Posted on 12/18/2016) 2016-12-18
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit Great wetsuit, great priceReview by RC RC
RatingI bought my wetsuit to do a combination of surfing and freediving and so far it's been really warm.(Posted on 12/13/2016) 2016-12-13
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit First impression ????????Review by Joel Joel
RatingFirst off: I don't surf. I swim. Bought the Synchro to swim laps in my 47 degree pool for winter triathlon training. Order came in less than 24 hours! Wow. Love the treats in the box btw. The size large fit my 6 foot, 187 pound, 42" chest, 33 inseam athletic body perfect. I was leary about the cold pool temp, but the Synchro kept me warm the entire 35 minutes. I could easily swim longer. Also the stretch, flexibility to swim in this suit wasn't an issue. Felt total swimming freedom in arms and legs. Buoyancy was perfect for my "sinky" legs. For $156(on sale), I'm impressed. We'll see how long this suit last. Btw: The built in hood is a must for cold water swimming.(Posted on 11/29/2016) 2016-11-29
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit Very good quality.Review by Bill Bill
RatingVery good quality and well made wet suit. We are very happy with it.(Posted on 10/18/2016) 2016-10-18
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy