Affordable, durable and flexible, the Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is a great budget performance suit for coldwater that is made with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene and packed with features. Using a take down from the AG47 Wetsuit, Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining is placed in the chest and back watershield to retain body heat. Add GBS seam construction that reduces cold water leaks, an adjustable neoprene hood, a comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads and you have a suit that is ready for some serious water time.
The Syncro is built with 100% top end features for stretch and flexibility but designed around an economical price. Quiksilver's Syncro offers something for everyone as it has chest zip or back zip versions to choose from and is available in 3, 4 and 5 millimeter thickness. Get into a suit that'll have you stoked to get in the water!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW203013
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Triple Glued and Blind Stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- FN Lite/Thermal Smoothie Neoprene Hood with Barrel Cinch Lock and visor
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 8-13°C +/46-55F° +
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit SweetReview by Sammy Sammy
RatingFits great and very flexible. They did a great job with this wetsuit.(Posted on 9/26/2016) 2016-09-26
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit stokedReview by blandy blandy
RatingFirst off thanks cleanline for the extra goodies that came with my purchase. Ive only used the wet suit twice (once in upper 40 degrees and once in lower 50 degrees). Super happy with the warmth in the 40s range but was getting a little to warm once temps got into the 50s. At 6ft 170lbs the MT fits snug but the material still lets you have full range of motion. Will definitely be buying from cleanline again for my future surf needs.(Posted on 5/4/2016) 2016-05-04
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Thanks Cleanline.Review by JW JW
RatingCleanline Surf knows customer service! Wetsuit was shipped and a great suit. Thanks Cleanline.(Posted on 4/26/2016) 2016-04-26
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Great quality wetsuit with a handwritten note, and goodies!:)Review by Andy Andy
RatingMy wetsuit came in the mail quickly. It is great quality, fits well, and keeps me warm. When I opened the box to my surprise, there was a hand written note with candies inside. It just made my purchase even better!(Posted on 4/19/2016) 2016-04-19
My wife was jealous for she shops online, and has never gotten anything like that. I will with no doubt be making future purchases with this company. I have found my wetsuit store.
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Fantastic suit - great priceReview by BR BR
RatingHave not found a problem with it yet!(Posted on 4/1/2016) 2016-04-01
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Killer.Review by Jdale OLP Jdale OLP
RatingGreat suit. Fits great, nice range of motion and WARM. Cleanline got it to me quickly. What more can you ask for? How about some swag and Juicy Fruits with my order? Oh wait, CL sent those too! Killer.(Posted on 1/7/2016) 2016-01-07
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Love it.Review by Jack Jack
RatingGreat suit. Will definitely use cleanlinesurf again!(Posted on 12/28/2015) 2015-12-28
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit FantasticReview by E E
RatingGreat price great suit great service I wear it all winter in ri they crew from cleanline hooks it up with stickers and some wax too great dudes even better suit!(Posted on 12/7/2015) 2015-12-07
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy