The Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit for 2014 is a great entry level suit with tons of value. Now upgrade with a thermal smoothie chest panel and bio fleece thermal lining. Back Zip entry makes it easy to get in and out of, and GBS seams add durability. The Syncro has great bang for the buck and has been one of Cleanline Surf's best selling entry level 5mm wetsuits for the last few years.
Neoprene: 100% Hyperstretch 3.0
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014
Manufactures Part Number: AQYFL0007
- 100% Hyperstretch 3.0 neoprene
- Thermal Smoothie chest panel lined with BioFleece Thermal Lining
- Hydroshield water barrier lined with Bio Fleece
- Hydro wrap adjustable neck closure
- GBS (glued & blindstitched) seams
- YKK standard length GBS back zip
- Ecto flex knee pads
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Wetsuits and hoodReview by Yaseen Yaseen
RatingI like this so much, Ina excellent condition and I bought it to use on my Jetski rides, so much comfortable and great shipping ... Thanks for the sweets !(Posted on 3/10/2015) 2015-03-10
Just a great site n staffs are good !
- Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Awesome wetsuit and great serviceReview by windsurfer windsurfer
RatingThis is a great wetsuit. Was toasty warm in October in Canada!(Posted on 10/24/2014) 2014-10-24
Perfect for windsurfing and surf kayaking the waves. The material stretches nicely and I could even swim with it, with little resistance compared to my previous (and more expensive) wetsuits. Cleanline Surf did a great job with the order--even had a nice handwritten note from one of the staff thanking me for my order. :)
Thanks to the staff at Cleanline surf for making my watersports adventures on Lake Ontario that much more enjoyable!
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy