Affordable, durable and flexible, the Quiksilver Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit is a great budget performance suit that is made with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene and packed with features. Using a take down from the AG47 Wetsuit, Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining is placed in the chest and back watershield to provide retained body heat. Add GBS seam construction that reduces cold water leaks, a comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads and you have a suit that is ready for some serious water time.
The Syncro is built with 100% top end features for stretch and flexibility but designed around an economical price. Quiksilver's Syncro offers something for everyone as it has chest zip or back zip versions to choose from and is available in 3, 4 and 5 millimeter thickness. Get into a suit that'll have you stoked to get in the water!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW103077
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Triple glued and blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- YKK#10 Back Zip: Spend time in the water, not getting into a suit. Easy to get into and effortless to get out of
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents water from entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 12-16°C +/53-61F° +
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Great suit with Great ServiceReview by Jman5552 Jman5552
RatingThis suit is very flexible and its inner neoprene keeps you nice and toasty in the cold water. The suit is very flexible and the back has a second velcro strap to keep the zipper from coming down. The staff at Cleanline sold it at the best price and event sent my suit with some awesome stickers and candy as well as a hand written note. I can not recommend them enough the staff at cleanline did an awesome job at hooking up my new winter suit and I will definitely be back for all my surf purchases!(Posted on 10/25/2016) 2016-10-25
- Quiksilver Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Well priced quality wetsuitReview by Mack Mack
RatingI am a bodyboarder and I tend to spend a bit more time submerged in cool water then surfers generally do. This is my second Quicksilver syncro 4:3 wetsuit. I really like the fit and it suits the cool waters of central Cali perfectly. Even on days when I wear a neoprene sport cap to keep cold water off my head, this suit keeps me warm and comfortable. It is also very fairly priced. I remain very satisfied and I am glad I was able to own this suit twice. If it is available when it's time to buy my next suit, I'll probably buy it a third time.(Posted on 10/5/2016) 2016-10-05
- Quiksilver Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Good starter wetsuitReview by Martin Martin
RatingGood price for a decent suit. Warm but itchy inside. The super stretch makes it challenging to get on and off. The back Velcro is destroying the suit. Have to wait and see how it does in cold water and how long it lasts but it dries fast and keeps water out while new. For those on a budget or new to surfing it's a great option otherwise go for an upgrade.(Posted on 8/6/2016) 2016-08-06
- Quiksilver Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Good for the price Review by Spenser Spenser
RatingThe golden rule of "you get what you pay for" partially applies to this. I have used this suit a total of 6 times now and the seams are holding up well. I hadn't surfed for a bit and was a little out of shape. Purchased this suit to et back in the groove until I got back into my Xcel chest zip.(Posted on 4/7/2016) 2016-04-07
Side note of the product itself, the staff at Cleanlne are amazing. I had to get a new suit before a trip with I was leaving for the next day. I called and asked if it were possible to get the suit before I left. Only dealt with real people, never telephone automation. After being reassured my suit would arrive in time, I came home from work the next day to my new suit. Along with it, a personalized note, some candy and some stickers as well. Definitely an impressionable experience, which is the main reason I will be a returning customer.
- Quiksilver Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 You get what you pay for...Review by Michael S Michael S
RatingI like how these run big because I am just slightly above an L size with 6'1" 170lbs broad shoulders, slim waist.(Posted on 3/30/2016) 2016-03-30
Despite excellent care, my Syncro 4/3 lasted about 18 months, but 6 of them were in summer. After a good year the neoprene started disintegrating especially in the shoulders. I had to glue and patch several rips around the chest, back and hips, which was not caused by excessive stretching/pulling, but rubber disintegrating. I conscientiously rinsed every time, but the shoulders are pretty much see through now. It lasted into and through the summer 2015 with all the holes and missing neoprene it didn't get too warm, but once the water got colder, there was too much flush to stay warm.
So for the price, I guess it's ok.
- Quiksilver Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Good winter suit Review by D-block D-block
RatingGreat winter suit. Keeps you nice and toasty while also being extra flexible. One down side is that the sizes do run a bit big. Meaning, if your're a medium opt for a small.(Posted on 12/22/2015) 2015-12-22
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy