"The Quiksilver Syncro 3/2 Chest Zip has been perfected over the years and for Fall 2015 there are a few more solid features packed into this nicely priced suit. We've always like the Syncro and this year is no exception. I'm pretty stoked on Quiksilver's new internal lining(Dry Flight Infared Heat) which is super light, drys quick, and wears comfortably. Also, the Syncro being a chest zip suit will free up your arms and torso for unrestricted movement. Rated down to about 60 degrees you can't really beat it for the price."
Affordable, durable and flexible, the Quiksilver Syncro 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is a great budget performance suit that is made with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene and packed with features. Using a take down from the AG47 Wetsuit, Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining is placed in the chest and back watershield to provide retained body heat. Add GBS seam construction that reduces cold water leaks, a comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads and you have a suit that is ready for some serious water time.
The Syncro is built with 100% top end features for stretch and flexibility but designed around an economical price. Quiksilver's Syncro offers something for everyone as it has chest zip or back zip versions to choose from and is available in 3, 4 and 5 millimeter thickness. Get into a suit that'll have you stoked to get in the water!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW103037
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Triple glued and blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 15°C +/59F° +
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy