The Quiksilver Syncro 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit for 2013/2014 is a great entry level suit with tons of value. Now upgrade with a thermal smoothie chest panel and bio fleece thermal lining. The Syncro has great bang for the buck and has been one of Cleanline Surf's best selling entry level 3/2 wetsuits for the last few years.
Neoprene: 100% Hyperstretch 3.0 neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blindstitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: AQYFL0004
- 100% Hyperstretch 3.0 neoprene
- Thermal Smoothie chest and back panel linedwith Bio Fleece Thermal Lining
- Mini YKK chest zip entry system
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams
- Ecto flex knee pads
- Quiksilver Syncro 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2013/2014 Great "budget" 3/2 full suit Review by Michael Michael
RatingI got this suit as an affordable in between my spring and 4/3 suit. It is fairly easy to get in and out of. I do not rash from these suits as they are apparently limestone based neoprene. I am 5'8" 160lbs and a MS fits nice and snug. Warm enough for 60-70 degree water. Very flexible material. Not fully taped on the inside nor has welded outer seems but remains rather water tight and gets the job done well and is a comfortable suit.(Posted on 10/10/2014) 2014-10-10
- Quiksilver Syncro 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2013/2014 Excellent!!Review by Louis Louis
RatingTop wetsuit, super comfy, easy to get in and out of. Would highly recommend this wetty to anyone in the market for a steamer. Surpassed only by the cleanline crew them self! A+(Posted on 9/9/2014) 2014-09-09
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.