The Quiksilver Syncro Long Sleeve Spring Suit is a solid choice for warm water performance with full upper body protection. Constructed using Quiksilver's incredibly stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, the Syncro has a wind deflecting Smoothie Neoprene panels on the chest and back to insulate your core. With heavy duty glued and blind-stitched seams and a durable, flush free PK#8 front zipper this summer suit is built to last. Get in the water for as little cash as possible without short changing yourself on function or materials, grab a Syncro Long Sleeve Spring Suit and get stoked!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind-Stitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: EQYW403002
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Chest Zip Entry: Water-Block Semi Dry PK#8 Zip with Coated, Off-Set Teeth to Create a Watertight Seal That Minimizes Zip Flush
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver Syncro 2mm Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit goodReview by Polecat Polecat
RatingSatisfactory. Comfortable. Warm. Easy entry.(Posted on 10/17/2016) 2016-10-17
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy