The Quiksilver Stand Up Paddle Inflatable PFD Belt is a low profile SUP specific USCG approved PFD. Stand Up Paddle Boards are growing in popularity and officials are enforcing PFD laws now more than ever. With this fanny pack style inflatable PFD belt you will be in compliance with the law and have the peace of mind that safety is just a pull cord away.
Quick and effective, this lightweight PFD attaches with an adjustable and secure waist belt so you hardly know it's there until you need it. This innovative design is simple to use, just pull the cord to inflate it, then simply pull it over your head and adjust to fit. Once inflated, the belt pack is attached by a tether so it won't float away and has a zippered pocket with an emergency whistle attached.
- USCG approved inflatable PFD
- Nylon rip stop pouch with adjustable waist strap
- CO2 inflation activated with pull cord
- Uses replaceable CO2 cartridge for repeated use
- Includes 1 CO2 cartridge (33g with a 0.5 in. thread)
- Zippered pocket with attached emergency whistle
- Fits waist sizes 30 - 52 in
- Recommended for users over 16 yrs. old
- Provides up to 29 lbs. of flotation
- Pack weight: 1 lb. 8.3 oz.
Write Your Own Review
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy