The 2013/2014 Quiksilver Pyre 4/3 Wetsuit has many of the features of an ultra high end suit at an affordable price. Features including 100% Hyperstretch 3.0 Neoprene, and Liquid Flex Seams make this a great suit that will be flexible and comfortable all the while keeping you warm while you're out in the water.
Neoprene: 100% Hyperstretch 3.0
Seams: Liquid Flex Seams
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: AQYFL0015
- 100% Hyperstretch 3.0 neoprene
- Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels
- Bio Fleece thermal lined chest panel
- Hydroshield water barrier line with Bio Fleece thermal lining
- LFS (liquid flex seams)
- Hydro wrap adjustable neck closure
- YKK shorter length back zip
- Ecto Flex knee pads
- Quiksilver Pyre 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2013/2014 Fantastic spring to fall suit!Review by Jeff Jeff
RatingBought this to replace my summer suit (2005ish 4/3 syncho). I was blown away by it, the fleece lining and large solid skin panels make it warm in and out of the water. Paired with a hooded rashguard you could use it year round. Back zip is quick and easy, plus it can be worn half on comfortably. Mobility is excellent, but the ridiculous elasticity makes it tougher to put on damp, careful don't just pull.. I will use it for surf & kiting.(Posted on 9/3/2014) 2014-09-03
I am actually a little miffed because it borders on my 5/4/3 cypher for warmth. I wanted a summer suit damn it! (Vancouver Island standards) I will be buying a 3/2 pyre next summer.
3/2 for the PNW!!! that speaks for itself. If warmth and mobility is key, I would spend the money over a syncro... and I loved my well used suit.
Fast, personal service from Cleanline is second to none. I have bought boards and wetsuits from them in the past both in store and online, never been disappointed.
Thanks guys.... winds up... gotta go...
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.