Whether overhead pounders or tiny peelers, the Quiksilver Highline 2X Bonded Wetsuit will keep you performing at your best. Fully loaded with all the creature comforts a surfer could want, the Highline 2X makes water temperature an irrelevant concern during your session. Using Quiksilver's premium lightweight neoprene, the Highline Bonded is completely lined from the chest down with cozy Infared thermal lining and then 100% sealed inside and out with long lasting, low bulk seam seals. Another exclusive trait is the air infused panels of smooth skin on the chest and back that block chilly winds ans soak up the sun with their quick dry thermal properties. Using the most advanced methods available, the Highline 2X Bonded eliminates leaks and keeps you at optimal operational levels in cold, unwelcoming conditions.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: EQYW103013
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Plio-Tech Thermal Air Chamber Neoprene: Multi Layered XTX Closed Cell Neoprene Technology that has Air Chambers to Trap Heat for Better Insulation
- Far Infrared Heat Technology: A Combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A Warm Thermal Blend that Retains Body Heat by Conducting it Back into the Lining
- Chest Zip Entry: Water-Block Semi Dry PK#8 Zip with Coated, Off-Set Teeth to Create a Watertight Seal That Minimizes Zip Flush
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- External Hydrolock Seam Seal: Thin, Lightweight Bead of Liquid Tape Used to Create a Flexible, Leak Preventing Seal over GBS Seams.
- Internal Red Seal Seam Tape: Ultralight, Thin Layer of Reinforcement Tape for Durable, Watertight Seams
- FlushLock 2.0 Seals: Elastic Strategically Placed Seals to Prevent Water Flushing Through Wrists and Ankles
- Ecto-Flex Knee Pads: Durable, Lightweight and Flexible Outer Knee Pads That Protect You and Your Board
- Materials: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy