The 2013/2014 Quiksilver Cypher 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is back and better than ever. Fiber Lite Neoprene and Bio Fleece Thermal lining make this 3/2mm wetsuit as warm and flexible as possible. While Hydrolock seam seal adds durability and extra water sealing qualities. The Cypher continues to deliver on all fronts. If you're looking for a warm comfortable and stylish wetsuit look no further than the Quiksilver Cypher 3/2 Chest Zip.
Neoprene: Fiberlite neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: AQYFL00025
- Hydrolock seam seal
- Bio fleece thermal lined front and back panel
- Fiber lite neoprene
- Beadlock wrist, ankle and shoulder seals
- Water Block semi dry chest zip
- Ecto flex knee pads
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.