Supplying massive stretch and reliable warmth, the Quiksilver AG47 Performance 3/2 Wetsuit hits the mark for the everyday surfer. An updated and redesigned version of the best selling Cypher wetsuit, the AG47 provides the same high quality lightweight wetsuit built with some of the most advanced neoprene materials Quiksilver has to date. Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining is strategically placed where you need it most and paired with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene for a flexible and warm fit.
The AG47 has an inner Red Seal seam treatment that is placed in the upper body of the suit to provide the lightest seam sealing technology and eliminate paddle restrictions to offer a full range of motion. The proven Hydrolock seam system is applied to the lower body and works hand in hand with the Flush Lock 2.0 Seals and the Water-Block Semi Dry Zipper.
The AG47 has a wide opening chest zip entry to allow an easier in and out while still providing the water resistant closure benefits of a front zipper. It has a soft Glideskin neck closure, cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads and Fused Edges which are beveled ends on the neoprene for a smooth, flush free fit. All these sweet features are there to block unwanted leaks and coldwater flushes ensuring a snug suit that keeps the heat locked in so you can stay out for more waves. The AG47 provides the competitive high action ready wetsuit you expect from Quiksilver while still remaining in the mid-price range. A quality option for dependable warmth and amazing flexibility, the AG47 Performance has 'performance' in its name for reason.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Red Seal Seam Technology
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW103033
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Red Seam Seal: A thin, ultra-light and flexible seam sealant that gives water tight reinforcement
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Hydrolock Seam Seal System: Thinner, lighter and more flexible seams, sealed with liquid tape to prevent leaks
- Water-Block Semi Dry Zip: Featuring coated, off-set teeth to create a watertight seal that minimizes zip flush
- Flush Lock 2.0 Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the wrists and ankles
- Fused Edge: Beveled edges on the neck, wrists and ankles create a seal so water flushes over and not into the suit
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 12-16°C / 53-61°F
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Quiksilver AG47 Performance 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit Great suitReview by Pepe Pepe
RatingI've had this suit for almost 7 months now and been using it 2-3 times a week. The 1st moment I went in the water with it I noticed it had some sort of insulation like I had never experienced before. Apart from that insulation, the infrared heat -whatever it's called- lining works pretty well keeping me warm and comfortable for +2 hours in the water. It's very very light: when wet it literally weights half of what my previous suit did. Very flexible and easy to paddle in it. Also easy to get in and out and the zipper and seams all seem pretty durable so far (despite my first impressions of them).(Posted on 11/14/2016) 2016-11-14
The only backslash is that it takes ages to dry. I have to hang it and after a few hours turn it inside out for it to get dry otherwise it will remain wet inside for days. I never had to do this with my other suits before, perhaps it has something to do with its insulating construction.
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy