The Quiksilver AG47 Performance 2mm Short Sleeve Wetsuit provides full coverage for your core and lower body without overheating you in cool water temperatures. Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining is strategically placed on the chest and back to soak in the suns heat and block the wind. The stretchy FN Lite neoprene allows for a snug fit without restricting your paddling motion. The stretchy FN Lite neoprene allows for a wide opening chest entry making for easy in and out while still closing securely to eliminate flushing.
The AG47 Performance offers reliable warmth and is loaded with technical feature that will keep you comfortable in the water. An excellent choice for kiting, jet skiing or paddleboarding, the short sleeve AG47 is a great suit for any type of surface water sport where you want dependable warmth, amazing flexibility and the competitive high action ready wetsuit you expect from Quiksilver.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Red Seal Seam Technology
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW303015
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Red Seam Seal: A thin, ultra-light and flexible seam sealant that gives water tight reinforcement
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Hydrolock Seam Seal System: Thinner, lighter and more flexible seams, sealed with liquid tape to prevent leaks
- Water-Block Semi Dry Zip: Featuring coated, off-set teeth to create a watertight seal that minimizes zip flush
- Flush Lock 2.0 Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the ankles
- Fused Edge: Beveled edges on the neck and ankles create a seal so water flushes over and not into the suit
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy