Focused on delivering pure stretch, the Quiksilver AG47 Zipperless Wetsuit drops the bulk of a sewn-in zipper and provides an extremely lightweight suit that will fit like a glove. A completely performance driven model, the AG47 Zipperless is hands down the lightest wetsuit available from Quiksilver. A zip free design not only eliminates the extra material weight and hassle of a zipper, it offers an increased ability to move your arms and shoulders freely for a fluid, full ranged paddle motion. Essentially this means your arms won't tire as quickly and you'll have more paddle power to get into waves.
The elasticity of the F’N Lite neoprene means super stretch and a formed fit so you will keep warm and be able contort, grab, spin and crush all the sick maneuvers you've been working on. The zipperless AG47 has an inner Red Seal seam treatment to elongate the life of the suit and help eliminate leaks without sacrificing flexibility and weight. Topped off with comfort features such as the soft Glideskin neck closure, cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads and beveled neoprene on the wrists and ankle edges, you're sure to be stoked for session after session. Lightweight, minimal bulk and ready for action in the water, the AG47 Zipperless is an affordable suit for surfers dreaming about claiming their place on the competitive circuit.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Red Seal Seam Technology
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW103061
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Zipperless Entry: This nifty zipperless design eliminates the weight and bulk of a sewn-in zip closure while increasing your freedom to move.
- Red Seam Seal: A thin, ultra-light and flexible seam sealant that gives water tight reinforcement
- Flush Lock 2.0 Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the wrists and ankles
- Fused Edge: Beveled edges on the neck, wrists and ankles create a seal so water flushes over and not into the suit
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- Suitable for water temperatures of 12-16°C / 53-61°F
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy