Snaking the glory from the AG47 Performance, the AG47 2X Bonded Wetsuit takes the cake in the cold water lineup. If you are looking for the best suit available from Quiksilver, the 2X Bonded is the way to go. Starting with their absolute best, FN Lite neoprene, Quik adds high end Plio-Tech Thermal Air Chamber neoprene in the chest and back to warm your core by reducing wind chill and soaking up the sun. Offering top of the line materials with cutting edge wetsuit technology, the AG47 2X Bonded still comes in at a reasonable price and is a performance beast.
Focused on ultimate warmth, the AG47 2X utilizes soft Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining which helps conduct and retain body warmth like no other thermal lining. This premium material also retains less water, reducing wPeight and making it Quiksilver's fastest drying thermal lining to date. All seams are completely sealed inside and out with ultra-light and flexible tape for a more durable, leak free suit. The inner Real Seal seam treatment gives watertight reinforcement and is coupled with the Hydrolock exterior seal that covers the glued and blindstitched seams and adds resilience. You'll appreciate the longevity of warmth in the water as you snag wave after wave without wearing down from the cold.
The AG47 2X Bonded might have a long silly name, but don't make the mistake of passing this option up. A fantastic choice for anyone surfing the cold fall waters of California or trekking down the European coast in winter, this suit will keep you comfortable so you can log 3 or 4 hour sessions without getting the dreaded chill in your core. Quiksilver has brought their A game by pulling out all the stops and delivering a long list of great features. At this price, with all the bells and whistles, the Quiksilver AG47 2X is going to be hard to beat
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Red Seal/Hydrolock Seam Technology
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: AQYW103031
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Plio-Tech Air Chamber: High-end neoprene used in combination with F'N Lite. Clever Plio-Tech Air Chambers trap air to create an extra protective layer of insulation on your chest and back.
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Red Seam Seal: A thin, ultra-light and flexible seam sealant that gives water tight reinforcement
- Hydrolock Seam Seal System: Thinner, lighter and more flexible seams, sealed with liquid tape to prevent leaks
- Water-Block Semi Dry Zip: Featuring coated, off-set teeth to create a watertight seal that minimizes zip flush
- Flush Lock 2.0 Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the wrists and ankles
- Fused Edge: Beveled edges on the neck, wrists and ankles create a seal so water flushes over and not into the suit
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 12-16°C / 53-61°F
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy