Keep that big dollar piece of equipment protected. The Session Race bag is specifically designed for race boards with a pulled in nose and tail. This bag is packing on the freshmen 5 with a few more millimeters of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your paddle? Throw it in the exterior paddle pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Designed for day use.
- This template is designed for race and distance boards with a pulled in nose and tail.
- PK# 10 Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 600 Denier nylon and 10mm foam.
- Internal paddle bag.
- Full coffin style opening.
- 6 external compression straps.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- 5 padded handles for extra comfort.
- External pocket
- 2 internal seatbelt straps.
- 2 vents for cross-ventilation.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Red flags for oversize warning.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- SUP 31” width with a 4.5” gusset to accommodate the extra thickness of these boards.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy