Keep that big dollar piece of equipment protected. The Session Race bag is specifically designed for race boards with a pulled in nose and tail. This bag is packing on the freshmen 5 with a few more millimeters of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your paddle? Throw it in the exterior paddle pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Designed for day use.
- This template is designed for race and distance boards with a pulled in nose and tail.
- PK# 10 Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 600 Denier nylon and 10mm foam.
- Internal paddle bag.
- Full coffin style opening.
- 6 external compression straps.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- 5 padded handles for extra comfort.
- External pocket
- 2 internal seatbelt straps.
- 2 vents for cross-ventilation.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Red flags for oversize warning.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- SUP 31” width with a 4.5” gusset to accommodate the extra thickness of these boards.
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy