Keep that big dollar piece of equipment protected. The Session Race bag is specifically designed for race boards with a pulled in nose and tail. This bag is packing on the freshmen 5 with a few more millimeters of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your paddle? Throw it in the exterior paddle pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Designed for day use.
- This template is designed for race and distance boards with a pulled in nose and tail.
- PK# 10 Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 600 Denier nylon and 10mm foam.
- Internal paddle bag.
- Full coffin style opening.
- 6 external compression straps.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- 5 padded handles for extra comfort.
- External pocket
- 2 internal seatbelt straps.
- 2 vents for cross-ventilation.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Red flags for oversize warning.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- SUP 31” width with a 4.5” gusset to accommodate the extra thickness of these boards.
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.