Aren't you the world traveler; packing the groveler, shortboard, step-up and the mini-gun. The Pro-Lite Wheeled Coffin Shortboard Travel Bag can handle it all. Don't enjoy lugging 50 pounds worth of boards through LAX? Well then put some wheels on that thing. Hey easy there, don't call it fat it's just a little plump, you'll be glad you have all that extra foam on the road.
Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. The internal dividers provide perfect separation so your boards don't rub or spread wax to unwanted areas. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Approximately 25" wide by 10" deep.
- Made to hold 2-4 boards
- One inner board divider and one board packer bag included.
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Multiple Interior storage/fin pockets.
- Front shoulder strap system for easy travel.
- Interior seat belt straps.
- Nose and side molded rubber handles.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Identification badge.
- Four exterior compression straps.
- Large exterior storage pocket.
- Exterior side pocket for tie down straps.
- Tie down loops.
- Oversize super tough roller blade wheels.
- Adjustable deluxe shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Wheeled Coffin Shortboard Travel Bag poor Review by Jerry Jerry
RatingThe bag itself is pretty good but with the heavy and flimsy wheels and that terrible pocket on the outside that snags everything It basically becomes just a big piece of junk. if I had it to do over again I would definitely buy a different brand bag especially when you consider how terrible pro lite customer service is. I decided to return the bag for a smaller size with no wheels and even though I was just a few miles from their shipping warehouse they still made me send it in the mail the shipping cost $63 and the box cost 15 to send it 3 miles. Pro lite received my bag in the mail 15 days ago and have yet to send out my return I actually had to rent a bag to go to Mexico. when I finally get this bag it will be in my 8th pro lite bag and definitely my last(Posted on 6/10/2015) 2015-06-10
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy