Designed for narrow race and touring SUP's with pulled in noses and tails, the Pro-Lite SUP Session Split Adjustable Day Bag was made as a zipperless split bag to fit a variety of lengths of stand up paddleboards. The unique split construction was designed by John Becker and Pro-Lite and provides a great way to protect large expensive touring boards and race SUP's.
Use the 6 external compression straps and 4 tie-down loops to secure your ride and hit the road to find some fun on the water. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Adjustable from 12’6 to 14’0.
- SUP 28.5" width with a 4.5" gusset to accommodate displacement hulls.
- Completely zipperless.
- 420 Denier reflective nylon and 5mm foam.
- 6 external compression straps.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- 5 padded handles for extra comfort.
- External pocket.
- 4 tie-down loops.
- 2 vents for cross-ventilation.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Red flags for oversize warning.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy