Keep that big dollar piece of equipment protected with the Pro-Lite SUP Session Day Bag with Gusset. This is the big boy out of the bunch. Coming in at a whopping 36" wide with a 3.5" gusset this bag is made specifically for the super wide SUP's. This bag is packed with a few more millimeters of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough.
Need a place for your paddle? Throw it in the exterior paddle pocket for easy access and transportation. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- This bag is cut 36” wide with a 3.5” gusset to accommodate wider/thicker boards over 32" wide up to 34.5"wide.
- Designed for day use.
- Pulled in template for a snugger fit.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 420 Denier Poly and the other side semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- External paddle pocket.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy