Do you have a short stubby that all your friends envy? Keep that thing protected in the Session Wide Ride Limited Day Bag from the Pro-Lite Stick Hugger Series. The Session Wide Ride is a fitted bag made specifically for short wide boards. The bag is packing a little extra padding to keep your small wave shred sled protected.
Going green? So is Pro-Lite with a recycled top material on this bag. Need a sun tan? Use the highly reflective bottom material to keep your board cool while bronzing the bod. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Short board styles, 22.5" width.
- Designed for day use.
- Sticker Hugger Series cut narrower to give your board that tighty whitey fit.
- The Wide Ride was designed to specifically hold shorter and wider boards.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 600 Denier RECYCLED Poly and the other side TRUE reflective/heat resistant material.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Ventilation point to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Wide Ride Day Bag Great for wider boards.Review by DB DB
RatingThe 5' 10" bag fits my 5'-9" Lost RV perfectly. Good amount of padding and not too heavy.(Posted on 4/14/2016) 2016-04-14
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy