Do you have a short stubby that all your friends envy? Keep that thing protected in the Session Wide Ride Limited Day Bag from the Pro-Lite Stick Hugger Series. The Session Wide Ride is a fitted bag made specifically for short wide boards. The bag is packing a little extra padding to keep your small wave shred sled protected.
Going green? So is Pro-Lite with a recycled top material on this bag. Need a sun tan? Use the highly reflective bottom material to keep your board cool while bronzing the bod. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Short board styles, 22.5" width.
- Designed for day use.
- Sticker Hugger Series cut narrower to give your board that tighty whitey fit.
- The Wide Ride was designed to specifically hold shorter and wider boards.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 600 Denier RECYCLED Poly and the other side TRUE reflective/heat resistant material.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Ventilation point to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Wide Ride Day Bag Fits perfect riding shotgun in my MBZ C230 Review by Oz Oz
RatingThis bag feels bulletproof! The streamlined tail fits perfect riding shotgun on the passenger side in car.(Posted on 8/30/2016) 2016-08-30
...Pro-lite is the best & original boardbag company!
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Wide Ride Day Bag Great for wider boards.Review by DB DB
RatingThe 5' 10" bag fits my 5'-9" Lost RV perfectly. Good amount of padding and not too heavy.(Posted on 4/14/2016) 2016-04-14
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy