Get your board out and toss it in the Pro-Lite Session Longboard Day Bag , now you're ready to go! When you step up to the Session day bag with 5mm foam, you get that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough or hike down to the water.
Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag. Bag sizes 8'6" and up have center fin slots, 8'6" and under do not.
- Bags up to 9'6 have a 27" width. 10'0 and up have a 29.5" width.
- Designed for day use.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 420 Denier Poly and the other side semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Keep in mind that the widths listed above are how the bags are "cut"
- Max allowable width decreases with thicker boards.
- Bag sizes 8'6" and up have center fin slots
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Longboard Day Bag board bagReview by Oldbugr Oldbugr
RatingNot much to say, other than a great bag(Posted on 10/25/2016) 2016-10-25
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Longboard Day Bag Excellent productReview by Matt Johnson Matt Johnson
RatingThe Pro Lite day bag is a great value for an every day bag with many thoughtful features and adequate padding to avoid most day to day transpiration and storage damage.(Posted on 9/30/2015) 2015-09-30
Cleanline is the best on line surf shop I've found. Their location, extensive inventory, competitive prices, website, fast shipping, customer service, personal notes from Josh and the Crew, stickers, and other swag thrown in the box are a nice surprise (I like fireballs, Josh ;-) ) Cleanline on line surf shop, only the smell of resin is missing.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Longboard Day Bag Great!Review by SurferWife SurferWife
RatingGreat material, great product! I'm so happy we purchased this. The customer service with Clean Line was actually phenominal and I will order more from them because of that.(Posted on 11/17/2014) 2014-11-17
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy