Designed by groms for groms, the Pro-Lite Session Grom Shortboard Day Bag is made for little rippers. With just enough edge to turn heads, the Session Grom Bag is packed with 5mm foam, so it provides that extra protection a groms board may need for the world between home and the water.
- 4'10 and 5'0 bags have 17" internal width.
- 5'3 and 5'6 bags have 18" internal width.
- Designed for day use.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 420 Denier Poly and the other side semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Keep in mind that max allowable width decreases with thicker boards.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy