Get your board out and toss it in the Pro-Lite Session Fish/Hybrid/Big Short Day Bag , now you're ready to go! When you step up to the Session day bag with 5mm foam, you get that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough or hike down to the water.
Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Fish/hybrid styles, width 26.5"
- Designed for day use.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 420 Denier Poly and the other side semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Keep in mind that the bag is "cut" 26.5" wide and will fit most boards +/- 23" wide depending on thickness.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Fish/Hybrid/Big Short Day Bag 8' bag Fits 8'0" SC pumpkinseed Review by Joel Joel
RatingThe board is 24" wide by 3.5" thick with an extra long center fin (7.5" height): and it fits really nicely in the 8' bag(Posted on 1/21/2016) 2016-01-21
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Fish/Hybrid/Big Short Day Bag Great bagReview by Ameliao Ameliao
RatingI am really happy with this bag. I got the 5'6 and it fits both my 5'7 short board and 5'3 fish with plenty of room. Material and design are great, I highly recommend it.(Posted on 12/28/2015) 2015-12-28
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Fish/Hybrid/Big Short Day Bag Just what I needed!Review by Rachel Rachel
RatingEverything I could need from a bag and fits perfectly!(Posted on 7/15/2015) 2015-07-15
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Session Fish/Hybrid/Big Short Day Bag Day Bag reviewReview by makaha makaha
RatingSecond Pro-Lite day bag I've had. Very happy with this new one, like I was with the other one. Does the job a day bag is meant to do. Mahalo.(Posted on 11/12/2014) 2014-11-12
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy