Keep that big dollar piece of equipment protected. The Session Race bag is specifically designed for race boards with a pulled in nose and tail. This bag is packing on the freshmen 5 with a few more millimeters of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your paddle? Throw it in the exterior paddle pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Designed for day use.
- This template is designed for race and distance boards with a pulled in nose and tail.
- 5mm padding.
- PK# 10 Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 420 Denier reflective nylon.
- Internal paddle bag.
- Full coffin style opening.
- 6 external compression straps.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- 5 padded handles for extra comfort.
- External pocket
- 2 internal seatbelt straps.
- 2 vents for cross-ventilation.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Red flags for oversize warning.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- SUP 31” width with a 4.5” gusset to accommodate the extra thickness of these boards.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.