Things are looking up, the economy is improving, so go ahead and splurge a little bit and step up to the Session day bag with 5mm foam. This bag is packing on the freshmen 5 with a few more millimeters of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out “storage” pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Designed for day use.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 420 Denier Poly and the other side semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Fish/hybrid styles, width 26.5”
- Pro-Lite Boardbags - Session Day Bag - Fish/Hybrid/Big Short Day Bag reviewReview by makaha makaha
RatingSecond Pro-Lite day bag I've had. Very happy with this new one, like I was with the other one. Does the job a day bag is meant to do. Mahalo.(Posted on 11/12/2014) 2014-11-12
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.