Get superior protection with the Pro-Lite Rhino Shortboard Travel Bag. Weighing in at much less than a huge travel bag but packing in the same body foam and material the Rhino is the perfect bag to have in your corner as you step into the ring with the airline check in attendant.
Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. The sewn in divider provide perfect separation so your boards don't rub or spread wax to unwanted areas. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Short board styles, 24" width.
- Designed for the surfer traveling with one to two boards.
- Collapsible gusset with Velcro closure.
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Large exterior wetsuit/accessory pocket.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded deluxe shoulder strap.
- Molded rubber handle for extra durability.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Rhino Shortboard Travel Bag Old SchoolReview by Tom Grenfell Tom Grenfell
RatingThere are a lot of good bags out there, but this ones my favorite. Tough skinned, fat zippered, lots of heavy stitching. The zipper runs on the deck of my board instead of the rail. Safer and easier to pull. There's a flap inside that covers the rail of my board too. This is the same bag they've been making for years now and it's worth the insurance money.(Posted on 1/19/2016) 2016-01-19
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Rhino Shortboard Travel Bag Best board-bag I've usedReview by Brian Brian
RatingThis travel bag exceeded my expectations. Best board-bag I've used. Highly recommended !(Posted on 9/5/2015) 2015-09-05
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy