Weighing in at much less than a huge travel bag but packing in the same body foam and material, the Pro-Lite Boardbags Rhino Longboard Travel Bag is the perfect bag to have in your corner as you step into the ring with the airline check in attendant. This bag's packing on the freshman 10 with extra padding for airline travel. Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. A sewn in divider provides the perfect separation to keep wax from switching boards. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Designed for the surfer traveling with one to two boards
- Collapsible gusset with Velcro closure
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels
- Large exterior wetsuit/accessory pocket
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel
- Padded deluxe shoulder strap
- Molded rubber handle for extra durability
- Inner storage pocket
- Reinforced nose
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag
- External wax/key pocket
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool
- Short board styles, 24" width / Long board bags up to 9'6, 27" width / Long board bags above 10'0 are single, 10'0-12'0, 29.5" width
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Rhino Longboard Travel Bag A well engineered bag.Review by Christopher Christopher
RatingI use this bag for one board not two. I wanted something that protects the board from cracking when tightening the rack straps down and from all the bouncing/shifting when driving on the freeway.(Posted on 3/27/2015) 2015-03-27
- 10mm foam is nice and dense.
- Hugs the board so the bag doesn't flap around while driving on the the freeway.
- Shoulder strap has its own pocket so it's always there when you need it.
- Form factor is nice and rigid (floppy bags are a pain to get the board into).
- Handle is a nice and beefy.
- Top zip makes it so easy to get the board into the bag.
- 7'2" doesn't have a fin slot. I have to take my fin off after every session.
Board is still flawless after many session with this bag.
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy