Get superior protection with the Pro-Lite Rhino Longboard Travel Bag. Weighing in at much less than a huge travel bag but packing in the same body foam and material the Rhino is the perfect bag to have in your corner as you step into the ring with the airline check in attendant.
Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. The sewn in divider provide perfect separation so your boards don't rub or spread wax to unwanted areas. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- 7'2 to 9'6 have 27" width and will fit up to two boards. 10'0 and up have 29.5" width and fit a single board.
- Designed for the surfer traveling with one to two boards.
- Collapsible gusset with Velcro closure.
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Large exterior wetsuit/accessory pocket.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded deluxe shoulder strap.
- Molded rubber handle for extra durability.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Rhino Longboard Travel Bag A well engineered bag.Review by Christopher Christopher
RatingI use this bag for one board not two. I wanted something that protects the board from cracking when tightening the rack straps down and from all the bouncing/shifting when driving on the freeway.(Posted on 3/27/2015) 2015-03-27
- 10mm foam is nice and dense.
- Hugs the board so the bag doesn't flap around while driving on the the freeway.
- Shoulder strap has its own pocket so it's always there when you need it.
- Form factor is nice and rigid (floppy bags are a pain to get the board into).
- Handle is a nice and beefy.
- Top zip makes it so easy to get the board into the bag.
- 7'2" doesn't have a fin slot. I have to take my fin off after every session.
Board is still flawless after many session with this bag.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy