Save a few bucks while saving your board with the Pro-Lite Resession Shortboard Day Bag. Times are tough but that doesn't mean you need to skimp on protection. The Resession day bag with 3mm foam will keep your board nice and protected as you toss it in and out of the ride on the daily shred missions.
Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Short board styles, 24" width.
- Designed for day use.
- 3mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Semi reflective PE shell.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Keep in mind that the bag is "cut" 24" wide and will fit most boards less than 21" wide depending on thickness.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Resession Shortboard Day Bag Remember it is cheaper because the padding is thinnerReview by ronnieb ronnieb
RatingA good bag, however I would suggest spending more for more padding.(Posted on 9/13/2016) 2016-09-13
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy