Save a few bucks while saving your board with the Pro-Lite Resession Longboard Day Bag. Times are tough but that doesn't mean you need to skimp on protection. The Resession day bag with 3mm foam will keep your board nice and protected as you toss it in and out of the ride on the daily shred missions.
Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Bags up to 9'6 are a 27" width. 10'0 are a 29.5" width.
- Designed for day use.
- 3mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Semi reflective PE shell.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Resession Longboard Day Bag Nice, simple bagReview by John Myles White John Myles White
RatingThis is the first board bag I've owned. I'm very happy with it: the carrying strap is nice, the storage space is convenient and the bag is water resistant enough that a slightly wet board inside of it won't leave you with water leaking out of the bag. Cleanline's service was great: the bag arrived really quickly and they packaged a bunch of extra free stuff in with my order.(Posted on 7/4/2016) 2016-07-04
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Resession Longboard Day Bag Great service! Review by Sharon Sharon
RatingYou guys rock! The service was fast, loved the personal message and the extra treats you added to the box! I bought this bag for my husband's birthday. He loves the bag, he said the bag is perfect, he also said that he feels like zipper is going to break soon. But who knows, it may not!(Posted on 6/30/2016) 2016-06-30
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Resession Longboard Day Bag Best bang for your buckReview by Tom - Cleanline Staff Tom - Cleanline Staff
RatingI like the way the zipper runs on top of the bag, not on the rails. A thick bag for a great price.(Posted on 3/5/2014) 2014-03-05
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy