The Pro-Lite Matt Becker Race SUP Session Day Bag has everything you need to keep your paddle craft in premium shape during its time out of the water. Designed for race boards with a pulled in nose and tail, this bag is packed with a few more millimeters of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your paddle? Throw it in the exterior paddle pocket for easy access and transportation. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag, all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag. Fitted with pockets, straps, and plenty of board protection, the Becker Race Paddle Board Bag has all the features for easy, safe and secure transportation.
- This bag is cut 26.5” width with a 4.5” gusset to accommodate the extra thickness of these boards
- Designed for day use.
- This template is designed for race and distance boards with a pulled in nose and tail.
- 5mm padding.
- PK# 10 Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 420 Denier reflective nylon.
- Internal paddle bag.
- Full coffin style opening.
- 6 external compression straps.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- 5 padded handles for extra comfort.
- External pocket
- 2 internal seatbelt straps.
- 2 vents for cross-ventilation.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Red flags for oversize warning.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy