Another first from Pro-Lite, the Josh Kerr Quick Strike Double Day Bag makes it easy to keep your options open. Designed with Josh Kerr, this bag is made to fit 2 boards for ultimate convenience on those quick day strikes. Take two and be ready for anything.
This bag will easily accommodate fish, grovelers and standard shortboards. An internal divider keeps the wax off the bottom of your boards and protects the deck from the fins. Three ventilation points and a true-reflective bottom keeps your boards cool.
- 24" bag width.
- Designed for day use.
- Fits up to 2 boards for Quick Strike day surf missions.
- 5mm padding.
- Gusset to easily accommodate second board.
- Internal divider.
- Molded #8 non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side 420 denier reflective woven poly.
- The other side TRUE reflective/heat resistant material.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Ventilation to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Josh Kerr Quick Strike Double Day Bag Great BagReview by Taco Taco
RatingI got this bag and absolutely love it. It is low profile yet can expand to fit two boards with fins in it. Perfect for days when you can't decide which board to bring to the beach. Great zipper too.(Posted on 10/7/2014) 2014-10-07
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy