When you're charging spots all over the world, the Pro-Lite Finless Coffin Double Travel Bag is the bag that can handle your quiver. Go ahead, pack the shortboard, the step-up and uh oh watch out.. the mini-gun. The Finless Coffin can pretty much handle anything you can dish out. The finless coffin will give you more cushion for when the baggage attendant be pushin'.
Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. The internal dividers provide perfect separation so your boards don't rub or spread wax to unwanted areas. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Approximately 25" wide by 5" deep.
- Made to hold 2-3 boards.
- One internal divider included
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Multiple Interior storage/fin pockets.
- Interior seat belt straps.
- Four exterior compression straps.
- Exterior side pocket for tie down straps.
- Molded rubber handles on nose and side.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Identification badge.
- Tie down loops.
- Tri-fold design for easy storage.
- Adjustable deluxe shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Pro-Lite Boardbags Finless Coffin Double Travel Bag A great bag that's ready for anythingReview by George George
RatingBefore highlighting the merits of the bag, I just wanted to drop a quick note about Cleanline. I've lived and surfed on Oahu and in North County San Diego, both places at the heart of surf country, and I've never worked with a more professional and compassionate staff. Regardless of where you live, take advantage of this shop, as it is, very simply, the best customer experience I've ever had!(Posted on 7/13/2015) 2015-07-13
The Coffin Bag is strong where it needs to be, and that 6'6" has plenty of room to travel with both my 6'2" and 6'4" boards, as well as any gear I want to pack in there. The foam is dense, and will stand up to a lot of airline abuse. Most importantly, the zippers are hearty, and the fact that they run the full length of the bag makes packing easy. Even though I still use some bubble wrap and clothes to protect the boards, the Pro-Lite can most likely do the job on its own (I'm just a bit paranoid, I suppose).
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy