Aren't you the world traveler; packing the groveler, shortboard, step-up and the mini-gun. The Pro-Lite Wheeled Coffin Shortboard Travel Bag can handle it all. Don't enjoy lugging 50 pounds worth of boards through LAX? Well then put some wheels on that thing. Hey easy there, don't call it fat it's just a little plump, you'll be glad you have all that extra foam on the road.
Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. The internal dividers provide perfect separation so your boards don't rub or spread wax to unwanted areas. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Approximately 25" wide by 15" deep.
- Made to hold 4-7 boards
- One inner board divider and one board packer bag included.
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Multiple Interior storage/fin pockets.
- Front shoulder strap system for easy travel.
- Interior seat belt straps.
- Nose and side molded rubber handles.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Identification badge.
- Four exterior compression straps.
- Large exterior storage pocket.
- Exterior side pocket for tie down straps.
- Tie down loops.
- Oversize super tough roller blade wheels.
- Adjustable deluxe shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
Write Your Own Review
PRO-LITE 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro-Lite offers a 2 year limited warranty from the time of initial purchase against manufacturing defects. Pro-Lite will repair or replace, at its discretion, any products to be found defective within the scope of normal use and are within the 2 year limited warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear.
Surfboard and SUP bags are not made to be left in the sun for long periods of time, this will break down and destroy the material. Sun damage is not considered normal wear and tear and will not be covered under warranty.
For warranty returns, please contact the USA warranty department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your original receipt and pictures of the defective item.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy