Slingshot Kites - Wasp Trainer Kite
Calculated at checkout
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock.
The ultimate training kite to give you your first taste of power! The Wasp from Slingshot will school you on basic kite flying techniques and have you airborne in no time. The sleek design offers increased power, easier relaunching and improved handling. The kit comes with your kite, bag, control bar and flying lines. The kite itself is a solid little 2-line on a 16 inch bar that is comfortable in the hands. The 20m lines are already attached to the bar, so it is just a quick matter of unwinding them off the bar and attaching them to the kite and you are ready to go!
The wasp series only comes in one colour scheme of white with red, black and yellow striping/logo.
GENERAL WARRANTY POLICY APPLYING TO U.S. CUSTOMERS FOR KITEBOARDING
If a product is found defective by Slingshot, in its sole discretion, Slingshot‚Äôs only responsibility shall be limited to credit, repair or replacement of the defective product. Slingshot will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations.
- Slingshot warrants all products, with some exceptions, sold by Slingshot to be free of defects in material or workmanship for the time period, unique to each country‚Äôs consumer regulations, from the date of purchase.
- The warranty applies only to Slingshot products purchased from Authorized Slingshot Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- Slingshot reserves the right to repair, credit or replace the product if a warranty is issued.
- All products submitted to Slingshot for warranty inspection must receive a reference number which can be given over the phone or via email from our warranty department (tel: 509-427-4950 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If the product needs to be returned to Slingshot, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping products freight prepaid and insured. Slingshot assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Slingshot assumes responsibility for return shipping and insurance costs to the customer.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Slingshot.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Slingshot Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer, date of purchase and the item.
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Our return policy has been temporarily extended to accomadate Holiday Shoppers. Any items purchased after November 15th May be Returned Or Exchanged as late as January 31st. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange.
Full Return Policy