Slingshot Kites - Bolt Ons 3 Pad & Strap System
Calculated at checkout
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock.
2012 Slingshot BOLT–ON 3's are designed to increase comfort, convenience and maximize performance with effortless installation in mind. The “NEW” Velcro locking adjustment strap uniquely designed to fit directly to the pad’s super structure and then mounts directly onto the board for the most complete lock down and non-slip performance. The BOLT-ON 3 is stock with all 2012 Slingshot boards but mounts seamlessly to a traditional insert pack as well. Performance and Support all in one package!
- Single Velcro Locking Straps.
- Super Structure Dual Density Pads.
- 4 Interface Pins And Stainless Steel Fastrack Hardware.
- Lifetime Rider Service Hotline Support.
- Comes Stock On All Slingshot Twin Tip Boards Except The Darkside
Features And Advantages:
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SYSTEM = Designed For Quick And Easy Install
- “NEW” VELCRO 2 STEP STRAP SYSTEM = Easy Quick Strap Adjustments And Solid Lock Down Support For Even The Hardest Landings. Ultimate Comfort With Rock Solid Board Control Performance
- DELUXE NEOPRENE STRAP PAD = Maximum Comfort And Support With Excellent Hold Down Performance
- DUAL DENSITY FOAM = Plush Comfort, True Performance And Unmatched Support
- INNOVATIVE BOLT-ON MOUNTING SYSTEM = Quick And Easy Installation. Universal Placement.
- THERMOFORMED HALF CAB HEEL = Contoured Design And Textured With Anti-Slip Grip To Increase Foot Bed Traction
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING POSITIONS = Riders Can Now Adjust Their Stance And Duck Like Never Before
- INTEGRATED BASE SUPER STRUCTURE = Superior Durability, Pre-Curved Comfort And Installation Has Never Been Easier
- SLINGSHOT LEGENDARY CONSTRUCTION = Top Of The Line Construction To Ensure Long Lasting Durabily And Performance
GENERAL WARRANTY POLICY APPLYING TO U.S. CUSTOMERS FOR KITEBOARDING
If a product is found defective by Slingshot, in its sole discretion, Slingshot‚Äôs only responsibility shall be limited to credit, repair or replacement of the defective product. Slingshot will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations.
‚Ä¢ Slingshot warrants all products, with some exceptions, sold by Slingshot to be free of defects in material or workmanship for the time period, unique to each country‚Äôs consumer regulations, from the date of purchase.
‚Ä¢ The warranty applies only to Slingshot products purchased from Authorized Slingshot Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
‚Ä¢ Slingshot reserves the right to repair, credit or replace the product if a warranty is issued.
‚Ä¢ All products submitted to Slingshot for warranty inspection must receive a reference number which can be given over the phone or via email from our warranty department (tel: 509-427-4950 or email@example.com)
‚Ä¢ If the product needs to be returned to Slingshot, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping products freight prepaid and insured. Slingshot assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
‚Ä¢ Slingshot assumes responsibility for return shipping and insurance costs to the customer.
‚Ä¢ All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Slingshot.
‚Ä¢ Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
‚Ä¢ All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Slingshot Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer, date of purchase and the item.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed