Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit
Calculated at checkout.
If you are looking for a great entry level wetsuit then look no further. The Women's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit offers performance, durability and a great value. Now updated with E4 Neoprene in critical flex zones. This suit is 100% Superstretch, meaning it's uber flexible, allowing for unrestricted paddling and manuverability on the wave. Get the Dawn Patrol today and you'll be stoked!
Neoprene: 100% Superstretch
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4AW
- Flash Lining - As well as being incredibly warm, this exclusive new weave technology allows the Flash Lining to be touch dry in around 15 minutes from hanging it up. No more pulling on a wet wetsuit.
- Glued and Blind-stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
- E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter that E3, warmer and more flexible.
- Freeflex Neoprene - New superstretch Neoprene
- Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
- Stash Pocket - External zip pocket with key loop.
3 year warranty on all stitching
12 month warranty on materials
Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Full Return Policy
Find Similar Products by Tag: